Come Join Us!
Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical welcomes applications for EMT and Paramedic positions from those who have satisfactorily passed the National Registry and have received their Colorado State certification.
Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive wages and flexible scheduling. Other benefits include in-house training, plus opportunities for educational advancement and promotion.
Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical provides a drug and tobacco-free work environment that is ensured through pre-employment and random drug screenings.
All employees hired to work in the ambulances must be certified by Colorado State at the EMT-B, EMT-IV or EMT-P level.
All Employees must pass the background and driving record prior to employment.
- EMT: current Colorado State Emergency Medical Technician certification; current CPR certification
- EMT-IV: EMT Basic with the IV certification from the State of Colorado; current CPR certification
- Paramedic: current Colorado State Paramedic certification; current ACLS certification; current PALS certification; current CPR certification
In addition to Colorado State certification, Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical will require additional hands-on and classroom training upon hire along with a week long orientation program:
- Intro to Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical Services
- OSHA training
- Blood-borne and Air-borne Pathogens and Hazard Communication program
- Documentation training
- Review of equipment
- Patient Lifting and Moving
Call 719-385-0200 for inquiries or questions about employment